Upgrade Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to Gingerbread Soon

This is real good news for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 users. You not just only can enjoy Android Eclair with your cool mobile phone, moreover this 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter, your Xperia X10 device can run Gingerbread. Here’s the official news from Sony Ericsson blog about Xperia X10 upgrade.

I have been working with this blog for almost 1 ½ years. After lots of interaction and discussion, by far the most intense discussions lately were around XperiaTM X10 Android upgrades. We earlier stated that we did not have plans for further upgrade of the XperiaTM X10 beyond Android 2.1 Éclair, which was correct at the time.

However, I am happy to inform you that this has changed. We plan to bring an upgrade to Android Gingerbread for the XperiaTM X10 to generic trade kits end Q2 / early Q3 this year. We have heard your requests all along but until today have not been able to confirm this. The great work on our 2011 products XperiaTM PLAY, XperiaTM arc and XperiaTM neo actually has enabled us to start the work in a special project bringing Gingerbread to the XperiaTM X10.

I believe this is good news to many of you out there and I am sure you have many questions around this. I’ve tried to list answers to the ones that came to my mind below. More details will come closer to launch but let me know in the comments section if I missed any questions. I’ll do my very best to find out and follow-up!

via


Source

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Rank

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Rankings